- Full Time
- NE Hampshire (Alton)
- Posted 3 weeks ago
- Expire Date August 24, 2020
- Job Status PUBLISH
We’re looking for a gardener to join the Potter’s Garden Services team. We’re a small garden maintenance team working at a range of domestic and commercial properties from our base near Alton in Hampshire. We pride ourselves on our personal approach and high standards when it comes to maintaining gardens. As our business is rapidly growing, we’re looking for someone new to join the team.
The successful candidate will….
- Have a good understanding of horticulture with great plant knowledge, and be able to organise and prioritise gardening tasks throughout the seasons. Your experience must include essential gardening skills to maintain gardens and grounds to the highest standards
- Be able to undertake tasks such as strimming, hedge cutting, lawn mowing and leaf blowing, along with regular border maintenance
- Be proactive, hard-working and energetic, with the ability to use your initiative
- Work both independently and as part of a busy team maintaining our high horticultural standards and practices.
- Have a Full UK drivers’ license
- PA1 and PA6a Pesticides Application desirable but not essential
- A horticultural or similar transferable qualification is desired, but experience in garden and border maintenance is essential
This is a full-time, 40 hour a week role, with great opportunities for further training and development. Proactive, hard working and energetic, with the ability to use initiative
- £24,000 – £27,000+ salary per annum, depending on qualifications and experience
- Room for progression and further training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Uniform provided
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast growing company
To apply, send your CV and a short covering note to Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org