Gardener part time
- Part Time
- South West London
- Posted 7 months ago
- Expire Date November 24, 2021
- Job Status PUBLISH
We are looking for a part-time gardener to join our team to develop and maintain the gardens and plants in our current restaurants as well new projects.
We currently have six casual dining restaurants across South-West London, away from the High Street, nestled amongst the community. We are stable in our growth and offer security in our boutique business where ‘stability’, ‘sustainability’, ‘provenance’, ‘fresh’, ‘artisan’, ‘organic’ and ‘local’ are at the absolute heart of what we do, with sincere passion, the Australian way! We are passionate about plants and incorporate them into the design of our projects wherever we can.
We take a very holistic approach to the plants, the garden design and the overall natural aesthetic that we achieve in our design and builds. We would like to employ someone that shares these values but has many years experience working with plants and gardens.
Key skill requirements:
– working knowledge of garden maintenance
– working knowledge of garden landscaping
– passion for all things natural
– physically capable of enduring the rigour of garden work
– affinity with seasonal planting in UK
– driving licence
– planting and maintaining garden for all our restaurants
– sourcing and delivering plants to required destination
– working alongside the design team to implement garden design
– working alongside the construction team to deliver integrated results for our clients and stakeholders
– seasonal changes for all planting throughout the group
The role will initially be 1-2 days per week. The successful candidate will be provided with a van to make all deliveries and collections and a work area dedicated to them. Salary is negotiable based on experience.
We are a dynamic and forward-thinking company that is constantly evolving. The successful candidate would be joining this growing team of experts in their field.